HR Consulting, Managed Services and Resourcing
- Incorporates maintenance requirements into fleet services, ensuring proper operations of buses and equipment. Ensures the safety of the fleet and yard where buses are housed as well as employees within the range of the yard.
- Develops and monitors schedules for short- and long-term plans to ensure that buses are up and running efficiently, effectively and within the guidelines and laws associated with bus transportation in Lagos
- Monitors daily scheduled Maintenance requirements. Makes and enforces changes to maintenance plans according to requirements of the fleet. Ensures that maintenance timing is on proper target.
- Plans and schedules maintenance work requirements based on the availability of manpower and equipment. Ensures strategic timing of repairs..
- Closely analyzes schedules to ensure consistency of projects and reports to senior management team the status of projects and maintenance.
- Administers quality control issues to resolve, works closely with other OPT managerial staff to ensure prudent practices and safety for New York City students.
- Develops and delivers quality projects from inception to close-out on time within scope and budget.
The ideal candidate should possess as minimum requirement:
- Degree in business administration or in a technical field, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred;
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar role;
Reports to: Head, Operations Direct Reports: Supervisors and support staff within units Key Relationships: Relationships will be fostered with operations Supervisor, vendors, and administration.